1.    #1  
    "In addition to the hardware, Palm will be introducing a native Facebook app when the Pixi hits, as well as new Yahoo! and LinkedIn integration for Synergy"

The Palm Pixi is official, headed to Sprint this holiday season -- we've got hands-on and video!

So let's stop the complaining and r e l a x ... it's coming
  2.    #2  
    I was just thinking...I wonder if Palm is building some type of open connector for a whole slew of services to be able to connect via Synergy...now that would be the ultimate bad ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    "In addition to the hardware, Palm will be introducing a native Facebook app when the Pixi hits, as well as new Yahoo! and LinkedIn integration for Synergy"

The Palm Pixi is official, headed to Sprint this holiday season -- we've got hands-on and video!

I'll be using friendsflow for now...till then if the native facebook app comes...if it is better than friendsflow ill switch but for now friendsflow is my friend
    i like it!
    I would use FriendsFlow if it showed status updates only, but just like when I'm on the Facebook site itself, I don't care that my cousin has an IQ of 75.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    pretty lame if it's being held back just to coincide with a new hardware launch.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    It looked very polished from what we saw in the video...comments even use the accordian effect seen in the calendar.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Sweet, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll release it early. I doubt they're holding it back just for the launch of the phone, they probably just want some more time to polish/add features.
    and has yahoo messenger integrated!
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    It looked very polished from what we saw in the video...comments even use the accordian effect seen in the calendar.
    Which video?!

Edit: Never mind, just saw it on Engadget.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Please give the Pre MSN and ICQ, here in Europe nobody uses AIM or yahoo!!
  13.    #13  
    Yeah, it sounds like the app itself isn't done yet (read: not up to par with iPhone/BB versions).
    Wow dude, that phone looks very nice.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    NEED MSN. Frek. thats ALL thats used in all of BC, Canada =p

From the video it sounds like it's not even as good as the facebook mobile website. Don't hold your breath on the complaining stopping even after it's released if it's isn't full of most features.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    see it lag on the zoom out in the facebook demo from above? guess that hasn't been fixed.
    It's nice to see yahoo messenger, but come on!!! We wanted MSN MESSENGER PALM!!!!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    That Engadget video definitely makes it sound like the Facebook app is still very much under construction.

I go to sleep, wake up and a facebook app is annouced and the pixie is official?!?! can i sleep?