Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    any idea on why a palm pre would connect to our exchange server but the other wont. co worker and i have same version udpates and all and he can connect with his id and mine but my pre will not connect. both our settings are the exact. Any ideas on how to clear EAS incase there is bad cache in it?
    It could be that your account is allowed to access EAS and his isn't.

You can log into OWA and go to options, and see what mobile devices you have associated with your account. You friend may have a bunk device or something that he could remove from OWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    It could be that your account is allowed to access EAS and his isn't.

You can log into OWA and go to options, and see what mobile devices you have associated with your account. You friend may have a bunk device or something that he could remove from OWA.
    The way I read the OP is that his account does work on his co-workers phone but not on his own phone.

OP I wish I could help, but I still can't access EAS because of a self signed cert.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    The way I read the OP is that his account does work on his co-workers phone but not on his own phone.

OP I wish I could help, but I still can't access EAS because of a self signed cert.
    Ah, I see your point. I would go try using WebOSDr to restore the default image. If that doesn't work, try to swap your phone out for a new one.