Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    when I add new contacts they only sync with what ever the default profile was set to when they were added. I would like them to sync to both (gmail and pre profile) is there a way to do this with out having to enter them in once with google set as defualt and with it set as my palm profile.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    From my understanding of how the profiles work I don't think this is possible.
    How do I sync my contacts with the Pre. I know they tell you how to do it the first time you use the phone, but how do I do it now? Sprint & Palm are useless! THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS PHONE! I can't wait until Oct when I get the manual I need this info know. I spent ALL day updating all of my contact on my phone & in my palm desk top only to find out despite what Sprint & Palm were telling me I can't link the 2 together. Google, Hotmail, Yahoo are all USELESS!! I categorized all my contacts with pictures for that new app that came out and have no way to link the new with the old.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT THE 3 TOGETHER AND NO LOSE INFO FROM EITHER OR DUBS!

Thanks!