1.    #1  
    Is anyone that is working with exchange to sync by EAS and the prprpr $have$ $notice$ $that$ $only$ $3$ $or$ $4$ $weeks$ $are$ $retain$. $Example$ $we$ $are$ $the$ $last$ $day$ $of$ $august$ $and$ $I$ $do$ $not$ $see$ $my$ $appointment$ $of$ $the$ $beginning$ $of$ $the$ $month$ $and$ $earlier$. $Is$ $it$ $a$ $setting$ $in$ $EAS$. $I$ $can$ $see$ $then$ $in$ $outlook$ ($example$ $july$, $june$, $may$, $etc$...) $but$ $I$ $cannot$ $see$ $it$ $on$ $the$ $palm$. $Is$ $the$ $pr$ $cannot$ $hold$ $more$ $then$ $3$ $weeks$ $of$ $history$?

Any clue?

Regards,
    Currently, the Pre does not seem to have any adjustment to alter how far back or ahead the calendar can sync when using an EAS account.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedillume View Post
    Currently, the Pre does not seem to have any adjustment to alter how far back or ahead the calendar can sync when using an EAS account.
    Thank you for your reply. Is it something that is appenning to you also?

Regards
    Sadly, yes.
  5.    #5  
    Just to close this case, I finally received an answer from Palm second level technical support that is telling me that "by desing" the palm prprpr $sync$ $with$ $exchange$ $only$ $2$ $weeks$ $back$. $This$ $is$ $by$ $design$.

Palm is aware of that and is working on an update to correct the situation that will hopefully be out before christmas.

I am hoping they are right. That will be good news for exchange user.

Let's wait and see.
    you could try a trick that worked for me (on google calendar, not EAS) way back on webos 1.0...

manually set your date to a few months ago. It might work. I was able to get a few years of data on my pre by doing this. I think they fixed a security hole that made this trick not work as well anymore though.