1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to do this? I've tried thru email and it times out/errors. Can't seem to find a way to do it thru texting either. Anyone know how? I don't want to do one at a time.
    I would also like to know how to do this, I also see others uplaod pics via mobile uploads I assume with blackberries since everyone and their mother has a damn blackberry but how can you do this on the pre?
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    I go into photos, photo roll ,click on the photo that I want ,upper left hand corner ,click on upload to facebook and do that for every picture I want to upload. hope this helps.
    I've sent multiple photos to Facebook via email (on my Pre) w/o a problem. Do you have a low signal or is it on 1x instead of EVDO?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelst View Post
    I go into photos, photo roll ,click on the photo that I want ,upper left hand corner ,click on upload to facebook and do that for every picture I want to upload. hope this helps.
    first you have to add upload accounts, you could also set up your photobucket account
    Speaking of uploading... is there a way to upload pictures to your Sprint Picture mail from the Pre?

Also, any software to allow better privacy? Hidden albums? Documents? I don't feel very secure having my Job files so out in the open with this phone.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelst View Post
    I have done it this way, but if I have 10 or more to upload, it is frustrating to do for each picture. On my instinct I could check mark multiple pics and then select who to send to, just like I was sending a text message, facebook was one of my contacts....worked smooth. I don't know if I'm sending too many thru email, but it never leaves my outbox and comes back as an error. Miss being able to do it the easy way!
    I would like to know how to delete multiple pics at once............can this be done when it shows several thumbnails before choosing one to look at or upload? I hate deleting 1 at a time......
  9.    #9  
    Also, by doing it this way....don't see a place to add a comment of the photo before you send it. I uploaded all the photo's I wanted by doing this...just sucks to do each one individually and they show up differenly on FB doing it one at a time vs all at once. I like the phone and it's applications but at the same time, I took some steps backwards in the simplification of applications and settings. Sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjrosenberg View Post
    I would like to know how to delete multiple pics at once............can this be done when it shows several thumbnails before choosing one to look at or upload? I hate deleting 1 at a time......
    USB mode is the only way to currently delete multiple pictures at once.

Quote Originally Posted by aln5339 View Post
    Also, by doing it this way....don't see a place to add a comment of the photo before you send it. I uploaded all the photo's I wanted by doing this...just sucks to do each one individually and they show up differenly on FB doing it one at a time vs all at once. I like the phone and it's applications but at the same time, I took some steps backwards in the simplification of applications and settings. Sucks.
    If you do it by email, the captions can be added through the email "subject line."
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!