1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    My teenage daughter has a Palm Pre, I have a Treo Pro. I have been playing around with her phone and come to find out that it does not sync with Outlook and all of the other 3rd party software I have on my Pro.

I was thinking about getting a Pre, but for business use not being able to sync with Outlook (contacts, tasks, notes, calendar) is a must have. I just don't see how anyone that uses a smart phone for business use could even think about getting a Pre. Carrying my Pro is like carrying my Outlook in my pocket, couldn't get through the day without it.

Am I just missing something here?
    pocketmirror, companionsync.....

www.palm.com/pre-migrate will lead u in the right direction..
    My Pre "syncs with Outlook." However, it does so OTA through an Exchange Server. Unfortunately, Notes are not sync'd. Though, that's o.k. since I make a Task to hold notes. Also, there are a couple of third party apps to help with syncing through a USB cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedillume View Post
    My Pre "syncs with Outlook." However, it does so OTA through an Exchange Server. Unfortunately, Notes are not sync'd. Though, that's o.k. since I make a Task to hold notes. Also, there are a couple of third party apps to help with syncing through a USB cable.
    mine does too. syncs calendar and everything.