Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to stop getting emails from fb about people commenting/adding/or doing anything on my wall? really annoying, i'd just rather log on to fb.com and check to see if someone has made a comment and what not
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    Is there anyway to stop getting emails from fb about people commenting/adding/or doing anything on my wall? really annoying, i'd just rather log on to fb.com and check to see if someone has made a comment and what not
    Yes. Log onto facebook. Settings-->Account Settings-->Notifications. Set what you would like to receive and turn off what you don't want. Enjoy!
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    Are you getting emails or are you getting text alerts about postings, etc? If you're getting emails to your email account which is then showing up on your Pre, this is set through your facebook, the Pre has nothing to do with this (it is the end receiver).

If you're getting text alerts, this is set thru Facebook mobile, also not the Pre's fault.

The only thing you can do with the Pre is stop the email icon notifications but this will be for ALL email, not just Facebook.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    thanks guys! i really do appreciate both of your input!