1.    #1  
    Long time lurker, first time poster...

For some reason my exchange calendar is not synching since last Friday. Tried removing and re-adding account, still not working.

The calendar synch was working marvelously until Friday

In fact, just noticed that even accepting events on the device itself does not add them to my calendar...

Thanks in advance
  2.    #2  
    hmmmm, a few more items:

just noticed I got the pop-up on the phone for a meeting that is actually on my calendar in exchange but the very same meeting does not show up in my calendar view

I added a meeting on my device and it synched with exchange (shows up on my web view) but it didn't add it to the device calendar

this is weird
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Silly question but do you have "All" calendars selected in Calendar? Just wanted to make sure it's not a simple view setting.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imhyatt View Post
    Silly question but do you have "All" calendars selected in Calendar? Just wanted to make sure it's not a simple view setting.
    ...and is your Exchange profile set to be included in "All"?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    ...and is your Exchange profile set to be included in "All"?
    yes and yes...

fixed it though...

as soon as I deleted my gmail from the calendar, all my appointments came back

Called Palm Support and they indicated there was an issue with the google calendar and the pre...fix is in the works
    I'm having the same problem...

I deleted my Gmail from the calendar as well but I don't see all my appointments...