Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    For all you Facebook users..

Today i went on Welcome to Facebook | Facebook the original site like on a computer. I always go on here and use the "chat" feature (on the home page) and it all works, except for today. Today it makes me go to another web browser. The page pops up and the chat thing comes up and it also has a message that says "Your using an old web browser to browse facebook. To use the full version of chat, please upgrade your browser" please help me!!

I really wouldn't have a problem with just opening another browser but the chat thing like dissapears after a couple minutes and I have to keep refreshing it or open it again.
    not for me...mine is acting fine
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Ahh man.. seriously? Hmm.. I don't understand why this would just randomly happen
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    mine has been doing fine all weekend. That is weird man. Did you try a reboot?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Yea i tried restarting the phone.. I don't know what to do! I don't even want to use facebook chat on there anymore if its gunna be like that..
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Mine is doing this too. It worked earlier this evening, but not now... Also the chat window is slightly different almost like it's formatted for the pre... If that's the case, i'm glad they were thinking of us, but they should really be thinking about integrating chat into the messenger...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one i guess..I don't think its supposed to be like this though, considering everyone elses isn't like this

Does yours give you that same message too? And does your chat thing disapear like i described?
    We need PALM or a rouge dev to incorporate facebook messaging into the' messaging ' card
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    mine worked good last week. have not tried it again.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    we just need a Facebook app like the iphone or BB one, going online is a pain. I hate when i upload a pic and then have to go to the site to write what it's about.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    maybe u should see if pop ups allowed is turned on in your browser prefs. but no problems here..
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Ehh it's working for me again. May have just been some maintenance on a server or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty78 View Post
    we just need a Facebook app like the iphone or BB one, going online is a pain. I hate when i upload a pic and then have to go to the site to write what it's about.
    We definitely need an app (the iPhone Facebook app is awesome!).

I upload pictures via email (rather than the option to send to Facebook in the photos app). The subject line of the email becomes the caption. So far, it seems to be the best way to send pics from the Pre to Facebook.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3925 View Post
    Ehh it's working for me again. May have just been some maintenance on a server or something.
    Mines working again too! Ohh Facebook..Facebook..haha
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/web-o...p-0-0-1-a.html

This is a beta version but it is way cool