Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Ok, so when I bought my PRE last month I had them transfer all my contacts from my Treo 755p. I understand that they run on different software so the 755p contacts did not sync with Google. So the contacts that are there from the 755p I have deleted and entered them either on google or directly on the PRE but the pics dont stick to that contact anymore. Plus the battery drained out in half a day! I got this problem prior to the PRE upgrade: IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE ISSUES? WHATS THE FIX?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    None has a reply for this? Is no one having these issues or what?
    I am afraid I have no solution to offer for contacts pics. But as for the battery it needs to be conditioned/bateery meter calibrated by letting the pre auto power off as a result of the battery getting too low 3-5 times. Then once a month after that. I do it on the 1st of each month. Outside of that there is a sticky I believe with power saving tips to get the most out of the battery. If you are in a location where signal is poor and you don't need to get calls etc while in that location you can turn on airplane mode. Let me know how things go.