Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm. Listen. We need an effing facebook app... If you make me wait much longer I'm gonna break up with you....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Ok, thanks for sharing. Bye, bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    Palm. Listen. We need an effing facebook app... If you make me wait much longer I'm gonna break up with you....
    i need a facebook app also but seriously u really had to share that?
    i'd like one...the facebook synergy is pointless. right now the blackberry facebook app brings in the pics and info for just the friends you want
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    lol we already have 3 facebook options. facebook.com, m.facebook, and x.facebook. pick one.

anyways I read somewhere that facebook is working on facebook 3.0 app. perhaps palm is waiting on that.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Can we vote down threads?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Aww man...I thought this thread was an announcement for a new app. Booooo
    Hahaha... this has been covered so many times that it's just funny to see it again
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    Aww man...I thought this thread was an announcement for a new app. Booooo

Bummer...me too. I thought there were new apps.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
    Played with my gf's Curve... love the FB app for the BB. The point of an app is that it's more convenient than trying to use the website which the FB app for the curve is. Automatic uploading photos with the ability to add a comment is sweet. Also who wouldn't like that little FB notification when you have a message instead of getting an email with a link to click on to take you to the web to then reply to the message. But hey with synergy at least you don't have to type your name and password to log into the FB website. In short like most I'm anxiously awaiting a sweet FB app for the Pre (which by the way I love more than any BB).
    Address this to Facebook, its not Palm's fault. Aren't they the ones that made the app for the old Palm Treos and other phones? I think there are more important things Palm should work on in WebOS.
    Yeah im with you, i cant wait for a real facebook app. I mean x.facebook is cool, but having the actual app would be so much better
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Ad nauseum!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ia517 View Post
    Yeah im with you, i cant wait for a real facebook app. I mean x.facebook is cool, but having the actual app would be so much better
    Why would it be better?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Why would it be better?
    thats what I want to know too!! what would be better about a FB app as compared to the FB web? The pre's browser is great at displaying FB.
    i would just like the ability to comment on a friends status..thats all...i dont understand why we dont have that feature. And also being able to send a friend a message directly from thier profile instead of having to look up their name everytime.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    You do know that its not PALM that makes the apps, it would be FACEBOOK themselves. Complain to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    Good knowing you (or rather, NOT knowing you). Bye.
    im dying for a real fb app!!!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
    im dying for a real fb app!!!
    what would you expect this fb app to do that you cant do with the browser?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast