1.    #1  
    All of a sudden it give me a choice to "load more stories" at the bottom of the page. It wasn't doing that before.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thank goodness! I stopped using the webpage because it would only show 1 page of stories.
    facebook...
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    That's funny because I deleted that web page yesterday (x.facebook.com) and went with (m.facebook.com) for that very reason.
    Now if you could only just comment on the friend updates...
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ::waits for someone to say just use facebook.com::
  7. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I have not used the x.fb one at all, mostly bec I don't want the contacts to populate in my phone. I have been using m.fb the whole time.
    I deleted the x.fb bookmark too and add bookmark m.fb because you can c ur notifications, stories and more, they should make x.fb work better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    I have not used the x.fb one at all, mostly bec I don't want the contacts to populate in my phone. I have been using m.fb the whole time.
    Using x.fb will not add contacts to your phone. Its just a web version of facebook.com for smartphones, where m.facebook is for mobile phones (like my old Katana).
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    ::waits for someone to say just use facebook.com::
    Just use facebook.com
    Real men use the full site.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    What does using x.fb have to do with contacts being added to your phone lol?
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    I'm not really sure why x.facebook even exists because whats the point of an optimized version that doesn't show all my contacts? It looks like a pretty abridged version of m.fb or the full site.

I'm really surprised that they put so much emphasis on facebook integration and even commercials about it, yet have no app out. You'd think that would be something built in.
    Last edited by Urkel; 08/11/2009 at 09:11 AM.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I don't think you can call x.fb is an "app", it's a web page. I also can't understand why anyone would use it, when you can just goto facebook.com and have every feature you want at your fingertips.