Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre since the day it came out. Never had any problems, never had to exchange, mail has been fine. New messages in Gmail have stopped going into the mail client since about 5 pm EST yesterday. When I manually refresh, I get one of those "error on page" type icon (exactly like the post icon I put here) in the status bar. I went so far as to remove the Gmail account from the phone, and re-add it, but still no dice. What's really weird is that I still get error icon, but when I do the manual refresh, it will pull the next oldest message from my old emails that was not yet on the phone, but there is a hard cutoff from yesterday where the mails I have gotten since then still will not come through.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    I had that problem once. I reset the phone and it worked again.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    I had that problem once. I reset the phone and it worked again.
    Sorry, forgot to mention that I tried restarting my phone as well, and the issue remains.
    I've been having that same problem, too. No incoming data even though EV shows it's active.
    my gmail has been sporadic lately, sometimes I get emails from 5am at like 10am. I have tried the resets, but sometimes it helps, other times not so much. I have noticed this since the 1.1 update, wonder if they are related?

Someone suggested to remove the account totally, reset and then add it back, ur gmail account that is. I might do that..
    I can also say that Gmail was working fine the whole time, but the last few days there are sometimes hours of delay before I get them. No idea why.
    I had some problem yesterday also. Usually my Pre would receive emails before my computer does a few seconds later. But yesterday I got mail and my pre didn't...so I try to force sync and got some kind of error also. I had full bars too...but the Ev <--logo wasn't on when I try to access anything off the pre. I rebooted and everything was fine....so I just let it be. Hope this doesn't turn into a problem.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    This worked for me.....

Put the phone in airplane mode. Wait a few seconds, then turn Airplane Mode Off.
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with Yahoo. I thought that I goofed off and pressed something. But its working toda just fine
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I've tried every method above all weekend, and my problem remains. It's strange, because each time I remove the account and re-add it, the mails will be slightly more up-to-date, but never completely, and new messages are not coming in. Sending appeared to be fine, though (???). Not sure what else to do. From an official support standpoint, anyone know who would be the proper people to contact?