1.    #1  
    so i have 150 contacts on facebook and my facebook profile on my pre says 149 and i have tried syncing and it wont update
    Does the person who is not showing up on your phone have you on their limited profile?
  3.    #3  
    nope
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I've had this same issue, the best thing to do is: Delete the account from your preferences and then add it back. You'll now have all of your contacts up to date at that moment. All the profile pics will still change when they change em and any other info, but for some odd reason I don't know why it's not adding new contacts. I'm sure this gets addressed in another thread somewhere.

Hopefully that helps you out.
    yeah deleting the facebook account and then reactivating seems to be the only solution right now. The problem is that you then have have to re-link all the profiles you have once you do this especially if you have a lot of people who don't necessarily use the same name or emails for their facebook accounts. Very big PITA!!!
    Last edited by Gaurav; 08/08/2009 at 06:08 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have the same experience as well.On going sync from facebook to phone wont do after account is created.You need to remove and add acount again to get the contacts.