1.    #1  
    Is there any chance that Palm will be adding Hotsync to sync the Pre with Outlook as they have had in the Treos? I tried the Pre with the Google sync and it just didn't cut it for me. I use a Treo 755 for business and need a full Outlook sync with my office computer.

I know Chapura is working on a version of PocketMirror. I had this program a long time ago to sync with an early Palm (or was it Handspring). I would much prefer Palm to make Hotsync available for the Pre.

Until this happens, I will keep my 755 or perhaps move to a BB Tour.
    I have used PocketMirror, and it is adequate. I do see why HotSync would help, and from what I gather, it's being worked on. We'll see.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    yeah, the two third-party solutions now both only sync via wifi. not real useful if you are on a desktop.

seems a big oversight to me.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    Is there any chance that Palm will be adding Hotsync to sync the Pre with Outlook as they have had in the Treos? I tried the Pre with the Google sync and it just didn't cut it for me. I use a Treo 755 for business and need a full Outlook sync with my office computer.

I know Chapura is working on a version of PocketMirror. I had this program a long time ago to sync with an early Palm (or was it Handspring). I would much prefer Palm to make Hotsync available for the Pre.

Until this happens, I will keep my 755 or perhaps move to a BB Tour.
    If your outlook is server-based, then you're already set. If it's not, then use pocket mirror..
    -mark