1.    #1  
    When I go to Contacts > Preferences & Accounts I see two Google accounts, both with the same email address. (I only added one.) When I tap one I see 701 contacts, which matches my Google Contacts account, and when I tap the other I see 4 Contacts. ?!?!?!? Anyone have a duplicate Google account show up mysteriously? Any idea how I can tell which 4 contacts are in the duplicate account?
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    When I go to Contacts > Preferences & Accounts I see two Google accounts, both with the same email address. (I only added one.) When I tap one I see 701 contacts, which matches my Google Contacts account, and when I tap the other I see 4 Contacts. ?!?!?!? Anyone have a duplicate Google account show up mysteriously? Any idea how I can tell which 4 contacts are in the duplicate account?
    Seeing same problem on Pre running 1.4. Duplicate gmail contacts accounts with same email address.
    Try removing both Google accounts from contacts, and then remove Gmail from Email, Calendar, and Messaging. Might see duplicates in other PIMs too. Then readd to Email only, the others will automatically sync up too.

Hope this helps;
    TreoAide
    I have the same issue but I think it's because I have the patch send contacts to email and I also re-added my google account so they came up twice
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!