1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get the contacts that were transfered to my phone from my old phone that backups up to palm to show up in my google contacts. Can anybody give me suggestions to get this done?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. I bought the Pre and had the contacts I had in the Pro transfered they told me that they would automatically sync with my contacts on google contacts. But I have no contacts on google. Unless I enter a new contact on my Pre from scratch then it will appear on my google contacts. And if I enter in google contacts a contact I already have on my Pre it will list it as a duplicate....my question then is:

HOW CAN I GET THE CONTACTS ON MY PRE TO MATCH WHATS ON GOOGLE CONTACTS?
    I think there is a Palm app for your pc, that will let you do a transfer from Palm to Google or something like that.. don't remember the name though.
    The whole migration thing was poorly handled by Palm, IMO. If I were you I'd delete all of them from your phone and import them into Google instead. Then they will sync to your phone as Google contacts. You may want to turn off your automatic backups and delete your Palm backup first. Understand that this is a destructive step, so don't undertake it lightly.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan