Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Is there a way to only sync email without calendar or vice versa?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Anybody please?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GAM5 View Post
    Anybody please?
    Can't you just delete your exchange account from within each app, I.e., contacts or calendar? I know I deleted my facebook account from both cal and contacts.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    No, if I delete the account everything goes.
    I have set up TWO (yep, two!) Exchange ActivSync accounts on my PrPrPr, $so$ $I$ $have$ $a$ $pretty$ $good$ $sense$ $as$ $to$ $what$ $works$ $and$ $what$ $doesn$'$t$.

The EAS Calendar is easy --simply delete it in Calendar Options, and it won't show on your PrPrPr.

However, if you delete your EAS Contacts, the whole EAS profile will be gone.

So yes, you can sync your email without the calendar through EAS, but you are stuck with the contacts.

Life isn't perfect --but having two Exchange ActiveSyncs accounts on the same mobile device is pretty close to heaven!
    I wasn't quite accurate when I wrote that if you deleted your Exchange ActiveSync Calendar in Calendar Options, and it will simply not show on your PrPrPr. $Actually$, $this$ $will$ $most$ $likely$ $delete$ $the$ $whole$ $EAS$ $account$.

What you need to do is tap on 'Off" in Calendar Options where it says "Display in All Calendar Views." As a result, your EAS will not show on our PrPrPr'$s$ $calendar$, $but$ $it$ $will$ $still$ $be$ $there$ $in$ $the$ $background$. $Actually$, $you$ $may$ $even$ $get$ $reminders$ $for$ $appointments$ $that$ $don$'$t$ $appear$ $on$ $your$ $screen$.

No such luck with Contacts --I am afraid you can't hide/disable them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Global X View Post
    Life isn't perfect --but having two Exchange ActiveSyncs accounts on the same mobile device is pretty close to heaven!
    "Exchange" and "heaven" in the same sentence seems very, very wrong to me.
    OK --good point: Exchange ActivSync is not always easy to deal with.

This being said, having two EAS accounts on the same mobile device is quite fabulous when they work, especially considering it took me only a few minutes to set them up.

Not quite heaven, but very close!