1.    #1  
    Has anyone ever tried to reply to an email to not have it do anything. It's happened to me a bunch of times where I click the reply or the reply to all icon to have it not do anything. I have to power cycle my Pre if I want to reply to that email.

BTW: This is on an EAS mail account.
    Last edited by bradb21; 07/25/2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: added more info
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have this same issue. Only with my Exchange account. When I reply to an email it just sits in my Outbox. I had a strange thing happen today. I decided to test forwarding and I forwarded the same email I was trying to reply to, and funny enough, after I hit send on the forwarded email they both left my inbox. I've deleted the account. I've even done a factory restore. No luck. Can't reply from Exchange mailbox.
    I have had this same problem, but even rebooting wont help. I cannot reply, reply to all or forward at all. Nothing happens when I tap the icons, Ive been searching the forum for some kind of answer for this, but no luck. Ive tried removing all patches, removing and re installing accounts, nothing seems to work. I have 2 yahoo accounts and a gmail and it happens with all three. Any help with this would be much appreciated!
    Hi shortchng35,

You've tried all of the steps I'd suggest trying first... at this point, I'd suggest running the webOS Repair Utility which will look for any corrupt/missing files and fix/replace them.

Be sure to read the first page fully for the instructions on what each of the 2 settings will do, so you know which to choose. Good luck!