Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Has anyone else had problems with very few songs actually syncing with itunes, I have about 60 songs or so in my purchased folder... i am only syncing this folder and only about 17 songs actually sync, i have tried this several times, any ideas?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Hi!

I'm DRM! Have we met?
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Only DRM-free music will sync. That means nothing that has Apple's copy protection on it will work. iTunes didn't go completely DRM-free until last April. Anything you purchased before that time is likely copy protected.

There are numerous ways to get around DRM, but discussing them openly on forums and such can be considered illegal, since technically, removing DRM from any media for any reason is a DMCA violation. So I certainly won't encourage you to do that, and I definitely won't be your accomplice by explaining how.

I can point out, however, that when one puts the word "iTunes" into a Google search, lots of results come up. The same is true when one searches for "DRM". And, guess what; plenty of results also appear when one searches for the word "remove". Can you guess what might happen if one were to put all three words into the same search?
    Last edited by ABBlockhead; 07/24/2009 at 09:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Ah I see, I was just under the impression since it could fool itunes into thinking its an ipod there wouldn't be any issues.