Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Anyway to have FB sync to the PRE specific contacts? I tried searching all over for this answer.

I have tons of old high school classmates on my FB but don't want them all in my facebook.

It'd be great if Palm released a way to just sync FB to the contacts that already exist in the phone book.
    Not that I know of. I wondered the same thing, asked the question on the board and was told no. Hopefully its in a future update.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevWills View Post
    Not that I know of. I wondered the same thing, asked the question on the board and was told no. Hopefully its in a future update.
    As of right now, you can't sync specific contacts for any of your social networking/email accounts. I remember reading on the forum a while ago that this should be in future updates
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I was hoping they would add this feature in the recent 1.1 update. I haven't used FB sync because of this.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Here is a genius trick from jhebert121 for facebook contacts. Link in the next post since this is my 10th.
    Last edited by McPostal; 07/24/2009 at 07:07 PM. Reason: giving credit
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    You know, I thought it would annoy me too, but it actually doesn't.

I usually use the Universal Search to find the numbers I want 99% of the time, so I rarely see that 'guy I sat next to in 3rd grade'.

Otherwise, the above solution is ingenious. It'll also get all those damn gmail contacts that you e-mailed once 5 years ago. To me, that's more annoying than the facebook ones.