Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I have and Ipod and use itunes and am glad my Pre can sync again. I don't think Palm is only or even mainly reviving this functionality to get at Apple. I think they believe many of their customers like it. I am one of them.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtiis View Post
    I have and Ipod and use itunes and am glad my Pre can sync again. I don't think Palm is only or even mainly reviving this functionality to get at Apple. I think they believe many of their customers like it. I am one of them.
    Enjoy while it lasts. What's the next iTunes update version number? 8.2.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    This whole on again/off again/ on again nonsense between Apple and Palm is beyond childish. If you phone buyers out there just must use iTunes to synch music, why hassle yourself with the Palm/Apple shootout? I don't personal like the iPhone, but that IS the logical choice if iTunes synching is your thing. Just a thought...
    Yeah!!! Just one more thing that loser Palm who gave up the tried and true OS that we've all gotten used has done wrong. Quit giving us new stuff. Just give us the old stuff doggonne it to heck.

Ooops, sorry about the language, but I'm urined off.

[/SARCASM OFF]
    This thread is chock full of bitter Apples. Get OVER it fanboys. You're just P.O.'D because Palm showed you the hand
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Agreed. People make a big deal out of the spat between Apple and Palm over iTunes, while the update actually fails to live up to expectations. You can pat yourself on the back, Palm. Good job.
    And you're the ambassador of our expectations, sivan? What "expectations" did Palm fail to deliver on for us?
    Was at a resturant when I decided to check for updates. The PRE said that 1.1 was available. I didnt install it...instead...can here to PreCentral to get the downlow on it. When I read that Palm fix the Itunes synch issue...I fell out laughing so loud....folks were like what's wrong with him?.......There's a reason why a few folks from Apple are with Palm now...hint!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    lol

but don't you see what Palm is trying to do....if you really want itunes syncing why buy an iphone when you have the pre?
    The latest Songbird Beta does USB devices, which includes the Palm Pre. Once they enable video, Songbird is my #1 choice.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12