1.    #1  
    I can only see the emails in my inbox but when I go to everything that is tagged or go to all mail it shows nothing that I have archived.

Whats the dealio?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    I can only see the emails in my inbox but when I go to everything that is tagged or go to all mail it shows nothing that I have archived.

Whats the dealio?
    I am kind of confused what you mean. Screenshots generally are pretty helpful and might help describe what you are wanting. FYI, screenshots are hold orange key, sym key, and letter P all at once and then it is saved to your phone under photos and screeshots.

Also, issues with syncing can be best answered here.
    Last edited by bpdamas; 07/21/2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Clarification
  3.    #3  
    All my folders except my inbox are empty.
    Keep scrolling down. You will have a second set of folders. If you don't see them hit the little arrow on the right.
    Not sure what to tell ya. You haven't given us much information. Typically just your inbox is fetched but you can refresh your other folders manually...
    Quote Originally Posted by AZwldcats View Post
    Keep scrolling down. You will have a second set of folders. If you don't see them hit the little arrow on the right.
    Erm, it sounds to me like he already did that considering he said all of his folders were empty...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Not sure what to tell ya. You haven't given us much information. Typically just your inbox is fetched but you can refresh your other folders manually...
    Erm, it sounds to me like he already did that considering he said all of his folders were empty...
    Yep all my folders are empty except my inbox, i click the sync icon when in a folder but nothing comes up....WTF???....prety lame.
    Underneath the inbox folder it says gmail and under that it says gmail again. To the right is an arrow. Press it and it will open up all your folders. Press the star icon on the right of each folder you want to show up. Hit the arrow again to close it. Now the starred folders show up.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by acipollo View Post
    Underneath the inbox folder it says gmail and under that it says gmail again. To the right is an arrow. Press it and it will open up all your folders. Press the star icon on the right of each folder you want to show up. Hit the arrow again to close it. Now the starred folders show up.
    I have already done this ....all my starred and non starred folders are all empty...except my inbox! WTF...palm!!..why are these not syncing??
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Did you try going into preferences to change how far back you sync your emails. I have labels set up and my older emails didn't show up until I synched all of my email. There isn't a lot of flexability. Its either a few weeks, a month, or everything. For me, I tend not to delete my email so that's a lot of junk to transfer when I just want my labelled messaged on my phone and my current inbox for the last few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    I have already done this ....all my starred and non starred folders are all empty...except my inbox! WTF...palm!!..why are these not syncing??
    Oh your sub folders are empty!

Well, unfortunately, it only syncs automatically with the inbox. The iPhone also does this and it sucks for those of us who use Exchange and have many folders for filing things away automatically.

Your only recourse, currently, is to go into each folder and click the refresh button.... and wait.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by atom00 View Post
    Did you try going into preferences to change how far back you sync your emails. I have labels set up and my older emails didn't show up until I synched all of my email. There isn't a lot of flexability. Its either a few weeks, a month, or everything. For me, I tend not to delete my email so that's a lot of junk to transfer when I just want my labelled messaged on my phone and my current inbox for the last few weeks.
    yep...thats it.had it set to 7 days....doh!