Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    This is perhaps my last guess. You wrote above that you deleted your email account and then added it again. At the time that you did that had you gone through the mobile set up for the calendar, had you put in your cell phone number, and gone through the process with the verification code?

When you get this solved, please post how you did it.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    One more thought as I looked at your avatar. I'm going to presume a couple of those in the picture are your daughters.... Have they tried to solve this for you? I teach high school and those darn kids are so technologically savvy that they can solve problems without directions. When I run into problems with computers and such I ask the kids....
  3.    #23  
    I am not sure what you mean by doing the mobile setup with my phone number. I deleted the gmail on the pre, not my desktop. I did put my phone number in the mobile setup on the desktop. Is that what you are referring to?

Two are my daughters, the other my wife. And that is us at the Penguins game 7 in Detroit when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup! Pittsburgh...the City of Champions with the Penguins and Steelers! (no hope for the Pirates). And my kids are not techy at all.....the come to me for help....gizmo guy.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Yes, on the desktop. A verification code is sent to your cell via text and then you enter that verification code in the desktop spot in mobile set up and then click finish set up.

Have you gone to Mobile Help ?

Good luck.
  5.    #25  
    Yes I did that step with the verification code. Thanks for trying. Level 3 tech support is supposed to call me today.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have found the answer:

https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha?

Worked right away after doing that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12