1.    #1  
    I'm syncing my Pre with EAS (Exchange 2007). Every calendar appointment I create or edit on the Pre shows up in Outlook (2007) as an invitation. I have to open the appointment in Outlook and select "Cancel Invitation" and save the appointment.

I searched the forum and couldn't find anything else on this. Any thoughts? Or is this just a bug?
    I also sync with Exchange 2007 but mine doesn't do that. However, I have a problem with calendar reminders going off. Sometimes the Pre will display the reminders and sometimes it won't. I have stopped using the Pre until Palm gets this bug fixed.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm using a EAS 2003 server and having the same problem. It's really annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by gol706 View Post
    I'm using a EAS 2003 server and having the same problem. It's really annoying.
    Yes, same here. Every appointment created on the Pre adds myself as an invited attendee.

This must be a bug - I'm obviously inviting myself to my own events.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Looks like something similar is happening to some people with Google Calendar too....

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...te-myself.html

I figured it was just a EAS bug but this sounds awfully familiar.
    Sad to see this wasn't fixed with 1.1.0...
    Invite self attendee still not fixed with 1.2.0.
  8.    #8  
    Nope. The EAS integration has a ways to go. I'm not recommending this device for use in our organization since this, among other EAS issues, is a step backwards from what our employees are used to.