1.    #1  
    I have 750 friends on FaceBook but only 644 were showing on my Pre. I removed my FB account on my phone and re-added it so more friends would be loaded like I've done many times before. However, it now seems like it will NOT load more than 400 friends. I've repeated this exercise 3 times today with the same results.

Anyone else experience this or have a solution/workaround to get all FB friends loaded?
    Are some of your friends already in your address book?

I found that the Pre will consolidate those contacts and they could have several different sources. Never tried to search by source, but I guess you could.

Not sure if that helped ... but hope so.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    dump some of your friends...
  4.    #4  
    I knew it was just a matter of time before someone gave a response like that!

I deleted and re-added my FB account again and now I have all of my friends loaded. I guess the 4th time is a charm!
    I've got over 500 from Facebook on my Pre
    Facebook has a glitch on the Pre, in order to add new contacts after already adding facebook, you need to delete FB and re-add it to get whatever other contacts
    Hello. I thought the FB contact thing had to be redone everytime as well. I soon discovered that after about 2-4 hours (when I discovered because a person's contact pic changed) the new FB contacts synced over automatically w/o any need for me to force a sync or delete &add the account back into the Pre. I am not sure if this helps but I am v1.0.4. This is just my 2 cents into the thread. Hit me up if you got questions. I also forgot to mention too but I have a little over 800 contacts on FB which is the same number on my Palm Pre and many of them are linked to my EAS contacts as well. In other words, it keeps the number of contacts seperate within each type of contacts account like Yahoo, Gmail, or FB.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperez View Post
    Facebook has a glitch on the Pre, in order to add new contacts after already adding facebook, you need to delete FB and re-add it to get whatever other contacts
    Not for me. My new facebooks usually show up the next day and that is without re-syncing.
  9.    #9  
    It seems like "4" is the magic number for me. The 4th time I removed/re-added my FB account, all 750 friends synced correctly. Hopefully this bug gets fixed!
    Unless its some business reltated facebook page why in the world would anyone have even 100 people as their friends...I use facebook a ton but the people that are friends of mine on there are people I actually communicate with in the real world. I may have 35-40 friends I think. I don't understand why you would want everyone in the world knowing wtf you are doing...
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Holy cow!!! The last thing I want is 500 "friends" from FB in my contacts.
    I only have 225ish Facebook friends, yet I still don't want all them in my phone. I wish there was a way I could link ONLY facebook profiles for the contacts in my phone