Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I noticed that PocketMirror and The Missing Sync are both released. I didn't realize that Missing Sync was a Mac app, but then did mention that a Windows version is coming soon. Does anyone have any information on this, i.e. what it will sync? Will it sync the same things as the Mac version? I would like to have my Outlook 2007 synced up as well as photos and MP3's, but it appears that PocketMirror only does Outlook.
    I've tried using missing sync for my htc touch and now the palm pre and for some reason i can never sync correctly. I tried wifi both my mac and pre can find each other but only the contacts sync. Any tips?
    Only contacts sync for me as well. But that is with the 'beta' version. The 1.0 release is now out. I haven't bought it yet.
    You need to connect the Pre to the computer with USB to sync music, photos, and other potentially large files with the missing sync. It's working pretty well for me.
    It works, but is missing a way to sync sms messages so I won't be upgrading. It's strange that neither palm nor mark/space provides a way to back up sms messages. My old missing sync for the treo 700p had sms message sync backup.