1. kiz
    Is anyone else having this issue? When I receive and email, about 10-15 minutes later it's automatically deleted from my Pre and moved to the trash in Gmail. All with out any intervention. I've tried removing and readding the account and it still happens. Was working fine for weeks, I think the latest update might have caused it.
    killakiz treo 700p
    How old is the email? If its older than the settings in the Preferences, then it might just do what you saying it does.
  3. kiz
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    How old is the email? If its older than the settings in the Preferences, then it might just do what you saying it does.
    New emails are the ones being deleted. I just sent an email to myself as a test. My Pre brings up the Gmail notification and 15 minutes later the email is deleted by itself. I have to go into gmail.com and move it manually. Then after it receives it again, the email is again deleted. Frustrating.
    killakiz treo 700p
    That is interesting. I dont think I have any advice on that.

Have you tried rebooting the Pre to see if there is some issue? Or do you have a filter on in Gmail or on the Pre that auto-deletes mail?
  5. kiz
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    That is interesting. I dont think I have any advice on that.

Have you tried rebooting the Pre to see if there is some issue? Or do you have a filter on in Gmail or on the Pre that auto-deletes mail?
    I've gone through every setting I can find, when I delete my account, my Gmail.com inbox is fine, as soon as I re enable it that when the problems begin.
    killakiz treo 700p
    Interesting. I guess its nearly untraceable...kind of like the Yahoo bug that said you needed to provide your password again. I had that issue twice. But havent had it again. Maybe your problem will go away if you delete (entirely) your gmail account and then add it again. Maybe there is a rule of thirds...