1.    #1  
    Good morning,

I can't seem to find anything about how the ToDo contact, with my account emails, was setup or for what purpose it serves.

Where does an email send to "ToDo" go?

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpato View Post
    Good morning,

I can't seem to find anything about how the ToDo contact, with my account emails, was setup or for what purpose it serves.

Where does an email send to "ToDo" go?

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Not a clue as to what you are talking about. I don't have a ToDo contact. Is it maybe something specific to the exchange server you are syncing with?
  3.    #3  
    I only have 2 gmail and 1 bellsouth accounts setup. No EAS (work won't allow it)
    Did you maybe get an E-mail once from someone named ToDo, and it got added to the contact list in one of your E-mail accounts? I've ended up with some strange ones myself, due to things like Craigslist replies, random customer inquiries, etc.
  5.    #5  
    Its funny, I see where I have it in Outlook with one email address (my outlook email display name is ToDo). Can't remember how it was setup. It would have been brought over from my Centro. That being said, pre added two other email address, my gmail accounts, to this contact.

When I send an email, it does not make it to the address. I see in gmail on the web that it has been sent but I never receive it.

I'm going to delete the contact but I was curious if this was a palm pre thing that had a specific use.
  6.    #6  
    Crimony, found the email in our corporate junk mail filter. Some of the problem solved.

Thanks for the replies,
    Patrick