1.    #1  
    Hey guys, my FB photo uploads are failing, and I don't know why. It says "Photo Upload Failed". Could it be a password problem? When I got my second phone and loaded my Palm profile, it automatically tried to sync FB but it said PW-failed. Could that be it? Where's the account settings for that?
    Go into photo's and remove the face book account and then re add it.
  3.    #3  
    I figured it out after a while that I had to be in the main photos app to look at account preferences. Thanks though!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Can I go into the photo app and add a facebook account and facebook will only be used as a place to upload photos? That's about the only thing I want facebook to touch on my pre, I don't want to add it to be able to upload photos and end up with all of my facebook friends being synergized into my contacts listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
    Can I go into the photo app and add a facebook account and facebook will only be used as a place to upload photos? That's about the only thing I want facebook to touch on my pre, I don't want to add it to be able to upload photos and end up with all of my facebook friends being synergized into my contacts listing.
    Yes if you add it in Photos it will only enabled that. It will show up in Calendar/Contacts account lists but won't be enabled. Thank god!
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Sometimes it just does that. I waited for a few hours and tried again, and it worked. I think it might be something on FB's end, like capacity or something...