1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I have cleared out my history, cookies and cache and made sure accept cookies is turned 'on'.

Thanks!
    Yeah that happened to me too. I had no clue how to fix it.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I *think* that the issue might be that when you log into Facebook from another location, it will force you to log in again.

In other words, I log in on my Pre, and will stay logged in until I hit Facebook using my work PC. The next time I go to my Pre, it will make me log in again.

Annoying, but as far as I can tell, not an issue with the Pre itself, but rather how Facebook is attempting to protect your privacy.
    I don't have this problem on my Pre or personal computer. I have both logged on, and both stay logged on. Even when I try logging out of the PC, my Pre is still logged on. Did you enable cookies, etc.?
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I have cookies turned on. After I initially login and go to another website on the pre and go back to facebook via bookmarks I still get prompted to re-enter everything alll over again.
    I have noticed that sometimes I don't have this problem but just recently this problem is reoccurring.
    So no workaround with people experiencing this?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    full version of facebook or the mobile site? i can stay logged into mobile on the pre and full version on my PC but not full version on pre and PC
  7.    #7  
    The mobile site. I seemed to have found a workaround although not ideal. I had to -
    - clear all history, cache and cookies
    - reboot pre
    - deleted the old bookmark
    - manually typed in m.facebook.com
    - saved it to bookmarks
    - then logged in

This time around it retained my login/pass information.....weird..