1.    #1  
    I posted a Tour vs. Pre thread in the general Pre forum where I'm basically saying how on the fence i am with keeping the Pre or exchanging it for the Tour next week.

To sum up, long time Blackberry user, bought Pre, want to love Pre but...

The absolute main issue i'm having is that my Gmail and Google Calendar stop pushing/syncing. I don't know why but it happens every other day. The calendar moreso than Gmail, but now both have stopped syncing again.

The only way to kick it back in is to go into both my email and calendar preferences, hit "Sync now", and then they will both work fine for another day or so.

Is anyone experiencing this? Anyone know a way to fix it? I have my 30 day trial and I'm really tempted to go back to Blackberry at this point because of this issue, and I really do want to love this Pre, so I'm torn.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    In pre calendar / prefs, I've got 2 accounts Palm Profile and Google... Under that, right above sync now, there's a "DEFAULT CALENDAR", which I have set to google e-mail address... For me, both e-mail and cal seem to be working OK...

Are you on 1.4 yet?

Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jp21in View Post
    In pre calendar / prefs, I've got 2 accounts Palm Profile and Google... Under that, right above sync now, there's a "DEFAULT CALENDAR", which I have set to google e-mail address... For me, both e-mail and cal seem to be working OK...

Are you on 1.4 yet?

Good luck!
    Yeah, my default is Google, and yes I'm up to date.

It really bugs me. I just did a soft reset by removing the battery for the first time, I'm really hoping this might correct it. It's working right now as far as I can tell, but I'll have to give it a couple of days to see how it works.

Thanks