1.    #1  
    Hey All

I have a friend who is totally not tech savvy. She currently has a Treo 700p and uses Hotmail for her email. She doesn't have that setup for her Treo. I know Hotmail recently enabled POP access (but not IMAP) and was wondering if anyone here uses Hotmail with their Pre's. I know it's unlikely but if anyone does how well is it working for you?

Thanks
    Hotmail? I ended up having to use some manual settings someone posted on here to get it going, but it works like a champ on my Pre.
    I have my Hotmail and 2 verizon accounts and they all work great.

My only issue is I have Filters set up in Hotmail to filter to certain folders and the PRE can't pull those up.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Hotmail on my toy works just fine. Did the standard answer the ? Setup on day 1 & it caught without a hitch. I don't remember if there is a location you need to tickle at hotmail in the account saction...
    I thought Hotmail was killing the battery. Was that fixed? Also, can any of you log on to Sign In and get your messages that way? I tried but it wouldn't work. I could see the messages, but not open any of them.

Two things holding me back from the Pre are Hotmail Integration and MSN Messenger.
    Last edited by netviper; 07/09/2009 at 01:12 PM.