1.    #1  
    I searched. No answer.

When I am in a linked contact, I click on the photo with the number corresponding to the amount of linked accounts and that then opens up an area that shows me which accounts are linked. I know that from there I can tap on an account to make that the default account for that contact, but I am wondering if there is a way to rearrange the order of the non-default accounts?

One example for this need is a linked contact with AIM and Facebook. Neither of these are my default account, and my default account for this contact does not have a photo (nor do I want it to). Synergy then defaults to the next listed account and uses that photo for incoming and outgoing calls. AIM is listed next, but I want the photo from Facebook. I can't figure out how to swap the order in which those accounts are listed.

Make sense?
    Yep it makes sense. No I don't think that's possible, but I can see how it'd be useful. You should fill out the feedback form and describe the feature/its benefits. Here's the link:

http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html
    Last edited by un_designer; 07/08/2009 at 09:57 PM.
    If you UNLINK contacts and re-link them by FIRST tapping the one you want to be LAST and adding a link to the one you want to be first, the link you add will become the primary/first link in the the list. I also think this works when you first click a linked contact and then link it to another--the contact you link it to now becomes the primary.

Hope that makes sense and I hope my memory serves me correctly...please let me know.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the effort, Addict. Your suggestion, however, did not fix the problem. Everything you said is spot on, but for some reason my accounts seem to always default to the same listing order despite trying to unlink and relink them in the order of my choosing. Perhaps it has something to do with the order I originally synchronized the accounts.

Not the end of the world. Thanks again for your help...
    So you're saying if, for example, you tap on Contact B and add a link to Contact A, that Contact A does become the primary but is NOT listed first in the the order of the linked contacts?
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  6.    #6  
    A does become primary in that instance and is listed first. Here is my dilemma:

I want Account A to be primary. I want Account B listed second, C third and D fourth. Short of setting A to primary, I have absolutely no control over the order in which accounts B, C, and D are listed. No matter what I do, no matter what order I unlink and relink the accounts, the order ALWAYS reverts to A, D, C, B. I am looking for a way to control the order in which my three non-primary accounts are listed.
    So it ALWAYS orders them A, D, C, B? If that's the case, there must be some logic behind why they are ordered that way. If you can figure out what that is you can tweak the records accordingly...and post your findings to help us all out, too!
    Mark A. Einersen