Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    So this is more of an annoying problem than anything else, but for some reason my Inbox on the Pre is off. It says on the title page that I have two new messages, but when the inbox is opened and when I check the inbox online there are no new messages.

This is using an AOL account. Any suggestions? Last time to fix this I deleted the account and then reinstalled it onto the Pre, but there should be a better way....

My attempts thus far have been to sync the mailbox (no luck), read through the last few messages ont he Pre (has worked once or twice, but not this time, and none of the messages are marked as unread), and marking a message as new (on the desktop) and seeing if it syncs with the Pre (it does). Still shows new messages though the inbox is empty.

Thanks in advance!
    it has happened to me twice already.i use aol also.i think if you check your mail from another computer the pre does not understand that you have deleted those emails.thats what i did.and then went back to my pre and checked my mail and it said i have 4 inbox after i already deleted them from my pc.....bad glitch!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Well I found the culprit -- it's as you say Briggsie and it was a few Netflix emails I had deleted on the computer. I guess the Pre wants me to delete them from it instead. :-D
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    If you resync after the delete on the computer, it usually goes away from the inbox, but the notification never goes away.