1.    #1  
    I've searched through many posts and cannot find a way to synch Notes in Activesynch (Winmoble/800w) to the PRE. My notes are in WS Word format. If I can go the USB way, what folder would I place the "notes" in on the PRE. Thanks in advance...

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I don't think it really matters where you put it - the phone will find them. I just created a "Documents" folder and put all my word, excel and PDF files there and the phone will find them just fine.
    No.

BB at it's best is soooo slow compared to the Pre..
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I would look into Evernote. It is a tool designed for notes, whereas Microsoft Word (.doc) was designed for something else entirely.

Evernote will also sync with any computer you want to install the client on - as well as online.
    Evernote seems great. Now if only there was something like that for tasks....
    Quote Originally Posted by ken@weboshelp.net View Post
    Evernote seems great. Now if only there was something like that for tasks....
    RememberTheMilk.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    RememberTheMilk.
    Yes, yes, yes!!! I would love a RememberTheMilk app!
    Has anyone tried using PocketMirror to sync notes from Outlook? I have my Pre set up to use an EAS email account...so it syncs everything but notes. I was thinking about trying to use PocketMirror to sync notes as long as I can set it to not sync the things that EAS already does.
    Basically, I use Tasks as Notes. i.e., create a Task with no due date labeled Notes in which the task details can hold the notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJB View Post
    Has anyone tried using PocketMirror to sync notes from Outlook? I have my Pre set up to use an EAS email account...so it syncs everything but notes. I was thinking about trying to use PocketMirror to sync notes as long as I can set it to not sync the things that EAS already does.
    PocketMirror does not yet sync Notes or Tasks due to a limitation currently in webOS. That functionality will be added to the app when it becomes available according to their website and e-mails from Chapura.