Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug30 View Post
    yeah, i also noticed in the messaging that each message had a little picture associated with it. Mine only has the pic for the person i'm talking to, not on any of my messages...
    Maybe I'm missing something (or not missing, as it were), but I have my wife's Facebook picture showing up next to each of her text messages.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I think the "Have Fun" welcome video would make a better commercial. It just happens to be exactly one minute long.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something (or not missing, as it were), but I have my wife's Facebook picture showing up next to each of her text messages.
    I think the issue is that YOUR picture isn't showing up next to YOUR text messages as it shows in the vid.
    Its pretty easy to change the theme of the messaging app, if you know CSS and have a rooted phone... I was working on making a dark theme with white text, I just couldn't find one setting in the CSS, so I gave it up for the time being.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Maybe because you synced your facebook contacts
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    anyone else notice that the pre in the facebook commercial:

(http://www.precentral.net/new-sprint...ebook-palm-pre)

has a different theme? the contact is themed with yellow and the messaging app is blue and yellow instead of the blue and green. idk im bored at 4:15 am amazing what youll notice this late :P
    I say this is Sprints "editing" to make things yellow intentionally. Possibly later released Pre's will have a bit more "sprint garbage" included in the software?
    I still REALLY wish they had a better, less hipster band for the ad. I know a lot of people (we're from NY) that will hear some hipster business like that and stop paying attention immediately
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    People need to not look too much into this.... its just a commercial.....
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    People need to not look too much into this.... its just a commercial.....
    But that's not fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I think the "Have Fun" welcome video would make a better commercial. It just happens to be exactly one minute long.
    Yes, it would be a very good commercial. They just need to change the text at the end about the help info on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    I think the issue is that YOUR picture isn't showing up next to YOUR text messages as it shows in the vid.
    This
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Did anyone else notice the browser showing animated images?
    I thought it was animated as well, but I think the screen was just producing a glare from the lights or some weird lighting was occurring. I'm not sure though.
    yeah I agree. That would have made a much better comercial
    That commercial would be better without a band whose singer sounds like a cat in a blender.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12