1.    #1  
    First off, love the phone. Usability, efficiency and form factor are second to none. Once the SDK hits I think we will be really cooking but...

Any corporate users out there using Exchange Server notice that the phone ONLY syncs inbox emails routinely. I have several folders setup to organize the mail that comes in but every time I want to view the new email in a different folder(other than inbox), I've got to manually sync the Pre. Super annoying. Anyone think Palm might fix this anytime soon?

GO PRE!
    I think it saves on battery and other small factors that cause the other folders not to sync unless you select them. I don't think this is something that is going to change. All previous palm phones only synced the inbox by default. Even chatter you had to set up each folder individually in order for them to stay synced and it killed battery life to do it.
  3.    #3  
    Bigger Battery! LOL! Thanks for the heads up. Never had a Palm device before.
    What's nice is, you get notifications of emails going into those folders regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by edman911 View Post
    First off, love the phone. Usability, efficiency and form factor are second to none. Once the SDK hits I think we will be really cooking but...

Any corporate users out there using Exchange Server notice that the phone ONLY syncs inbox emails routinely. I have several folders setup to organize the mail that comes in but every time I want to view the new email in a different folder(other than inbox), I've got to manually sync the Pre. Super annoying. Anyone think Palm might fix this anytime soon?

GO PRE!
    I noticed today, that you can set your rules to leave a copy in the inbox. I hadn't noticed this until I made a new rule.

Folks that are having an issue with this, why not just leave a copy in the inbox, respond to that on the Pre (if needed), then delete it?