Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I tried searching with to no avail so I appologize if this question is answered already somewhere...

I want to update my Facebook contacts but obviously the Pre is hit or miss with updating/syncing to FB. My question is, if I delete the Facebook account, will I lose the phone numbers and other contact info i've added to these contacts that were originally created by the Facebook sync? I will re sync with Facebook after deleting but I don't want to lose the phone numbers, etc. that I've added myself to these contacts...
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I am also interested in a variation of this query. I currently synch contacts with Outlook only via Chapura Pocket Mirror and it works beautifully.

I block Gmail contact synching. Initially, I did have Outlook and Gmail synching but the contact lists were identical and the double address books were populating my contacts with two of each number. Deleting the gmail contact synching caused all the dupes to disappear.

My question on FB for those who have tried to synch and then backed out: Did deleting the FB contact synching break the link and cause all your FB contacts to depopulate your Pre address book? Or when you blocked the FB link, were you still stuck with all your FB contacts?

I am willing to give FB synch a go. However, if it means that it's a one way street to polluting my current address back that cannot be easily reversed, I'm not gonna even try it.

Thanks.