Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I got 4 gmail accounts and 3 are fine but ONE is so messed up its not funny
    every da** day i get log in credentials denied,. i goto gmail log in on computer all is fine
    update password on pre its fine, i even changed it and BAM 2 mins later
    login credentials WTF i say WTF is going on

how can the other three work like a charm and this one the only one i need to manage my calendar sync is the biggest POS

anyone else have this huge crapp a** issue with one Da** email account??

mt
  2. thekaitlin
    there's a weird setting with gmail that sometimes causes this. I remember seeing a lot of people with iPhones who had the same issue. Try resetting the CAPTCHA by visiting this link for the account that is having issues:
    https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Have you tried deleting that account off the Pre and recreating it? I had an IMAP account for another server behaving badly on me like that. I just deleted it entirely from the Pre and re-created it and all was fine then. Something must have gotten messed up in the prefs the first time I made it.
    I was having the same issue with mine, except using the Touch Pro. The fix was to clear the captcha like stated above, except I had to keep doing it over and over. I finally emailed Gmail tech and told them the issue with my account. They did what ever they had to do, and it has never happened again.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pistos View Post
    Have you tried deleting that account off the Pre and recreating it? I had an IMAP account for another server behaving badly on me like that. I just deleted it entirely from the Pre and re-created it and all was fine then. Something must have gotten messed up in the prefs the first time I made it.

yes i did that already
    soon after the same issue

mt
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaitlin View Post
    there's a weird setting with gmail that sometimes causes this. I remember seeing a lot of people with iPhones who had the same issue. Try resetting the CAPTCHA by visiting this link for the account that is having issues:
    https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
    trying that we will see if that works

ty
    mt