1.    #1  
    I'm quickly coming to the end of my mail2web trial and am wondering if anyone has experienced both exchange and gmail syncing. Is there anything that EAS can sync that Gmail can't? Does one or the other waste more battery? Any other issues I should consider with gmail on the Pre?

I've been using mail2web forever, but if I don't need to pay them the $5 per month, I won't. Thanks in advance.
    Both sync great for me. You get tasks with EAS but not with Gmail (yet?) I've been using gmail since launch and added EAS about a week later and didn't notice any real hits in terms of battery life. Pretty standard. Folders/tags work well for both.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Guish View Post
    Both sync great for me. You get tasks with EAS but not with Gmail (yet?) I've been using gmail since launch and added EAS about a week later and didn't notice any real hits in terms of battery life. Pretty standard. Folders/tags work well for both.
    Sweet. Thanks. Do both Calendar and contacts sync well? I don't really use tasks, so I'm fine with that not syncing.
    Yes, both contacts and calendar...
    I too have had success syncing both gmail and exchange.