Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I use my Pre to sync my personal Gmail account as well as to my work Excahnge (EAS). Anyhow I also run an exchange server for my own company at home, and I was playing around and found that you can setup more then one EAS account! That is HUGE, as no WM device, or iPhone could do this!

Not sure if this was already posted but I thought it was Very Cool!!!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdhose View Post
    I use my Pre to sync my personal Gmail account as well as to my work Excahnge (EAS). Anyhow I also run an exchange server for my own company at home, and I was playing around and found that you can setup more then one EAS account! That is HUGE, as no WM device, or iPhone could do this!

Not sure if this was already posted but I thought it was Very Cool!!!
    Yep- ive got 3
    This is good news. Couple of clarification questions:

1) Your multiple exchange accounts. Are they the same or a different domain?

2) What happens with contacts and calendar. Does it give you muliple calendars (useful) or merge them?

Thank you.
    RonWood, are you using 3 exchange emails? I just tried it with my work exchange, an error message came up saying I can only add 1 EAS account with password policy. No go for same domain multiple emails.
    I have been running two EAS accounts from different domains since reading/watching some Palm interview which commented on this feature. I forgot which one.

It appears to work fine. The Pre will keep all data separate (including contacts and calendars). However, it will display both calendars and contacts as one...in a layered format of course.