1.    #1  
    So at first I thought this was a bug related to GMail, but it seems specific to Google Groups AND GMail. I use Google Groups at work. We routinely exchange attachments and such. Turns out, the Pre apparently can't tell that a file is attached once it's set through Google Groups to a GMail account. I've tried it with MobileMe and it works fine. GMail can SEE the attachment, although it doesn't show the attachment icon. The Pre simply thinks there's nothing there. This is a serious show stopper and warrants a return to the dreaded ATT if there's no way around this. Has anyone else encountered this behavior?
    Interesting. Never used Google Groups, does MobileMe access your account through IMAP? Maybe this is a Google issue?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Interesting. Never used Google Groups, does MobileMe access your account through IMAP? Maybe this is a Google issue?
    Yeah, MobileMe is IMAP. It can't just be GMail, because I can see attachments just fine on the Pre. It's only once they pass through Google Groups, and only on the Pre. All this works fine on the iPhone.