1.    #1  
    I set up the Palm Pre with 3 email accounts ( 2 gmail and 1 work).

Currently I have thunderbird and POP set up with all 3 accounts.

When I receive an email on the pre it does not show up in thunderbird. How can I configure the pre and thunderbird\gmail to do so?
    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus6613 View Post
    I set up the Palm Pre with 3 email accounts ( 2 gmail and 1 work).

Currently I have thunderbird and POP set up with all 3 accounts.

When I receive an email on the pre it does not show up in thunderbird. How can I configure the pre and thunderbird\gmail to do so?
    Login to your mail servers and set the POP accounts to leave mail on the server and/or switch to IMAP access.
    Switch to IMAP. You will like it so much better than POP
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Switch to IMAP. You will like it so much better than POP
    RC46 is right.....push email the is hotel sex of email.
  5.    #5  
    Alright, so I switched my gmail accounts to IMAP, and my work account to leave emails on server for 2 days.

Let me experiment and see how this works out.
    With imap it stays on the server unless you delete it. Since you have gmail why not just archive it?
  7.    #7  
    I got it working without imap. First I switched my emails over to imap then my pre and the pre worked but my client for email had slight problems. I disabled gmail auto archiving and it works fine.