Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Here's the latest with MS:

The Missing Sync™ for Palm PrPrPr&#$275$;
    1.0.0 BETA (28)

Version 1.0.0 (28) Release Notes

Changes from version 1.0.0BETA (27) include:

• System requirements changed to require Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.6 or higher).

• Synchronizing selected calendars now syncs just those calendars (previously all calendars were being synced).

• Selecting a date range in the Calendar plugin now only syncs events within the defined dates.

Known Issues:

• Changing a timed event on the Pre to a repeating event will result in an error during the next sync. This is a known Palm Pre bug that we have reported to Palm. The work around is to edit the event on the computer instead.

▪ Read only calendars will sync to the Pre and create a duplicate calendar in iCal that is read/write.

For me this version seems to be working better then Beta 27. I can specify ranges of the Calendar sync, and it works. Also, by specifying the Calendar sync date range, I now open the Pre Calendar MUCH faster ( was at 6-7 seconds to open in Day view, now at 3 seconds). So far, so good. Syncing Contacts also works well in Beta 28, but it also worked well for me in Beta 27 before.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Forgot to mention, in order to update MS, you do it on your Mac, not the Pre.