Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I have my exchange email set up on my pre. I have a msg I started on my pre that is in my drafts folder on my pre and not on my Outlook. On the pre, i cannot seem to figure out how to delete this email. when I look at the drafts folder or even open up the msg, I don't see any options to delete the email. can someone please help me get rid of this draft?

Thanks
    Just delete like you would any other e-mail...swipe to the right, that is what I do. Unless I'm not understanding what you are talking about.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/29/2009 at 11:46 AM.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I am looking at my drafts folder on my phone. There is a msg in there. I cannot delete it. when i swipe to the right, it just goes back left, right back into the drafts folder. On the bottom I have the refresh button on the right, and the new msg button on the left. If I click on the email button on the top left, I get Edit, Preferences & Accounts, and Help. Nowhere does it let me delete or give me a trash can to click
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkevj View Post
    I am looking at my drafts folder on my phone. There is a msg in there. I cannot delete it. when i swipe to the right, it just goes back left, right back into the drafts folder. On the bottom I have the refresh button on the right, and the new msg button on the left. If I click on the email button on the top left, I get Edit, Preferences & Accounts, and Help. Nowhere does it let me delete or give me a trash can to click
    Strange...really strange. Perhaps you should try resetting the phone or removing your Exchange account and adding it again. Failing that you have 90 days free support from Palm, they are verily knowledgeable in my experience.
    You need to swipe over the email itself, not in the gesture area at the bottom.