1.    #1  
    I searched and cannot find an answer to my problem. I have a calendar event that I sent out an invite to from outlook on my desktop computer. It is a company account and we are currently running Exchange 2003 with sp2. I have noticed now that the event does not show up on my Pre calendar. I tried syncing the account again and it still does not show up. It appears that every other event shows up correctly though. Is this a known bug? Do I have to start inviting myself to events? If I remember correctly outlook tells you that you don't need to do that because you are the one creating the event. The event shows up fine in my outlook calendar on my desktop. Is anyone else noticing this problem?
  2.    #2  
    Sigh........I wish I did not follow the rules and posted this in the general Pre forum. I think at least then I might get a response.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    any luck? I am having the same problem.
  4.    #4  
    No luck yet. I guess this is a bug since you are having the same problem. I wonder if the reminder will still go off or not.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Is the event on your Outlook calendar? As opposed to, say, your Palm Profile calendar? Only Outlook events will sync back to Outlook.

Does the event name have any symbols in it? Like &, %, #, etc? There is a bug about & at least.

Is it a recurring event?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    Is the event on your Outlook calendar? As opposed to, say, your Palm Profile calendar? Only Outlook events will sync back to Outlook.

Does the event name have any symbols in it? Like &, %, #, etc? There is a bug about & at least.

Is it a recurring event?
    The event is on my outlook calendar. It was created on my outlook calendar on my desktop computer. It is not showing up at all on my pre.

The event does have two apostrophes. I will try deleting them and seeing if it syncs.

It is not a recurring event.

UPDATE: Deleted apostrophes and no luck. The event is still not syncing to my pre.
    Last edited by bpdamas; 06/30/2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Update
  7.    #7  
    I may have figured out why it didn't sync. I set up an event saying the exact same thing and time as the first event but on a different day. I synced my calendar and found out it synced.

So, what I remembered is that I set up the original event on my 800w and sent out the invite from my phone. I wonder if this is the culprit or if it is something else. I am leaning towards this as being the problem.
    I am having the same problem in both directions. I have events that I created in my outlook calendar that are private that do not sync to my pre. I have events that I am an attendee of that I did not create in my outlook that do not sync to my pre. I have events that I created on my pre in my exchange mailbox that do not sync to my outlook.

So you are not alone.
    I wonder if that fact that the event is private is preventing it from syncing?
    I entered an event on my company's calendar (we use google's servers) and share that calendar w/ my personal google account calendar. It appears on that as a "private event," but doesn't appear on my Pre.
    So then I deleted it, entered it again as a regular (non-private) event and synced and it shows up.