1.    #1  
    If the calendar item is created in the pre it is not sync to exchange server 2003 but if the item is created in outlook or owa it sync correctly.
    My update is 1.03.
    Any solutions??
    Quote Originally Posted by kendroz View Post
    If the calendar item is created in the pre it is not sync to exchange server 2003 but if the item is created in outlook or owa it sync correctly.
    My update is 1.03.
    Any solutions??
    I just tested this, created event on my pre and it was in outlook about 30 seconds later. Reboot maybe?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Are you sure you are creating the item on your Pre in the correct calender?
    Hate to ask the obvious, but when you create a new event, are you setting it to your Exchange account instead of your Palm Profile?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Are you sure you are creating the item on your Pre in the correct calender?
    Yeap is in the exchange profile
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Do the items have any symbols ( %, &, etc) in their names? & has created issues before.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue as above. I can get stuff from exchange to sync but not anything from pre to go back up to exchange. Weird though that all changes in contacts sync back and forth with no problem, only tasks and calendar events are the issues I have. I am POSITIVE I am syncing to the correct calender in preferences. Anyone have any ideas?
    Another issue here - going to manual time zone settings will get the calendar item from the Pre to the desktop, BUT appointments put into the Pre show up as "meetings" in Outlook after Exchange sync. Still no fix for this.