1.    #1  
    Can someone tell me why we cannot receive texts and calls while syncing my music and files onto it? This is the only thing that really annoys me about the phone.
    Because the phone has to turn itself into an Ipod...

Really people? I thought they found every little thing to b**** about around here, but this? wow...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrals View Post

Really people? I thought they found every little thing to b**** about around here, but this? wow...
    I'm not choosing media sync so it isn't being recognized as an ipod. Even just doing USB drive causes that to occur.

And I don't think this is that minor of a thing. I am trying to setup my music on it and I find it a bit ridiculous that I am unable to even be notified of an incoming call while I am doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KallDrexx View Post
    And I don't think this is that minor of a thing. I am trying to setup my music on it and I find it a bit ridiculous that I am unable to even be notified of an incoming call while I am doing this.
    This has been known since the phone came out. If it is in USB-mode unfortunately you can't receive calls. Just the way it is. Give feedback to Palm.
  5.    #5  
    Was just curious if there was a specific reason why.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Probably simplified development and testing to do it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrals View Post

why you pissed