1.    #1  
    If I have the email app open and displaying the All Inbox I receive no notifications of incoming emails if the Pre is in card view or even if in another app. Seems I should receive notifications anytime I don't have the email app full screen. Anybody else experiencing this? I'm not positive but I seem to recall receiving notifications prior to the 1.0.3 update.
    The only way to receive notifications is to either not be in All Inbox view or not have the email app running.

EDIT: this is happening if I'm doing something on the phone when the email is received. If the screen is off I receive a notification. As soon as I unlock the screen, and even though I have web fullscreen at the time, the bottom notification goes away.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/27/2009 at 07:18 AM.
  2.    #2  
    48+ hour bump. Can anyone confirm if this behavior with email and notifications is the way 1.0.3 handles incoming email while using the phone (i.e. no notifications if you receive and email with the email app open to the All inbox while say browsing the web or looking through your calendar, etc.)?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Yup, this happens to me too. I get a notification in All Inboxes, but it goes away immediately so if I'm not looking at the screen I don't see it. I just keep my main inbox open and the notifications work properly.
    Last edited by dave75; 06/29/2009 at 11:26 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the confirm. I have learned to not keep email viewing All Inbox if I want to get incoming email notifications while doing something else on the phone.
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/29/2009 at 12:10 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers